PHOTO MOSAIC WALL
Below is a time-lapse video of our Photo Mosaic Wall service in action. The final photo mosaic wall is made up of 384 photos, and is of size 1.2m by 0.8m. Do note that we can create photo mosaic wall of any sizes.
Our Photo Mosaic Wall is a unique (first in Singapore) service that can engage all your guests. It utilises the combined effort from all your guests to complete a final piece of mosaic photo. As such it will give everyone a “let’s do this together!” feeling. At the start of your event, the photo mosaic wall will be blank. Your guests will be curious what this blank piece of board is all about. As your event progresses, photos (taken from your photo source) will be manipulated and printed out instantly on a sticker paper. Guests can then paste these sticker printout onto the photo mosaic wall. Slowly, the photo mosaic wall will get filled up, and in the end a final piece of mosaic artwork (made up of the beautiful photos taken from your event) will be revealed. You get to decide what this final piece of mosaic artwork is before the start of your event. For instance, it can be a new product (if you are doing a product launch), or even the picture of the destination for your staff incentive trip this year (if you are doing a dinner and dance event). The possibilities are endless!
Through this collaborative combined effort, we are confident that our photo mosaic wall service is one of the best way to drive user experience and engagement at your event. Read through the details below to understand more about this innovative service.
How does our Photo Mosaic Wall works
Decide on a photo source. This photo source will be where our Photo Mosaic Wall software will obtain the photos from. 1
Our Photo Mosaic Wall software will automatically regularly retrieve photos from your photo source manipulate it. We use our own proprietary algorithm to produce true mosaic printouts.
Mosaic printout will be printed out instantly for your guests to stick to the photo mosaic wall.
- 1: See below under Our Photo Mosaic Wall Package for a more detailed elaboration
Our Photo Mosaic Wall Package
The photos below (click to browse) showcases our Photo Mosaic Wall photo manipulation technology. After a photo feed into our software, our photo mosaic software will automatically manipulate it and allocate it to a an ideal position in the final photo mosaic wall. The position is indicated on the bottom left corner of the manipulated photo.
- Create photo mosaic wall of any size
- Note that the prices for our photo mosaic wall service will differ based on the photo mosaic wall size you chose
- Image to be used as the final photo mosaic to be provided to us
- Provision of sticker printouts to fully complete the photo mosaic wall
- Each sticker printout is of size 5.1cm by 5.1cm
- Based on the photo mosaic size you chose, we will give you an estimate on the number of printouts needed to complete the whole photo mosaic wall
- Automatic ideal printout placement
- Our photo mosaic wall software will automatically determines the ideal spot (which row and column) the sticker printout should be pasted on
- Guaranteed completion of photo mosaic 1
- Provision of photo mosaic wall
- Made of 5mm thickness foamboard
- Fully labelled grids will already be printed on the foamboard
- Inclusive of supporting stand to whole up this photo mosaic wall
- You can keep the final photo mosaic wall after your event ends. We will take back the supporting stand.
- Provision of soft copy of final completed photo mosaic
- Provision of all soft copies of sticker printouts
- Photo source service not included
- A photo source service is the service where our Photo Mosaic Wall software will obtain the photos from to create the final photo mosaic wall
- Our photo mosaic wall package DOES NOT include any photo source service
- We would recommend you to engage one of our instant print services to utilise as the photo source. Eligible instant print services includes our Live Instagram Printing, Photo Booth, Roving Photography, GIF Booth, WhatsApp Instant Print etc. Please reach out to us to double check if your choice of instant print services can be used as a photo source. In such case, there will be additional charges for that particular instant print service (on top of the charges for the photo mosaic wall service).
- Alternatively, if you have your own photo source, our Photo Wall Mosaic software can work with that as well. For instance, if you have your own photographer going around taking photos, we can work out a workflow such that photos from the photographer are being sent to us (maybe via a thumb-drive), for us to load into our Photo Wall Mosaic software. In such case, there is no additional charge. You will only be paying for our Photo Mosaic Wall service.
- 1 high speed sticker printer
- At least 1 staff on site
- 1 We will make sure that the photo mosaic wall gets completed and passed to you before we leave your event
Our Photo Mosaic Wall Add-ons
Below are a list of add ons compatible with our Photo Mosaic Wall service. For more pricing and details about each add on, feel free to reach out to us directly.
|Customised props||Printed on 5mm thick hard foamboard. Price starts at $15 per piece for size within A3. For bigger sizes and other materials, please get in touch with us separately 1.|
|Live digital mosaic||Mosaic will be displayed on a screen in real time. Your guests will be able to see the whole process of the mosaic slowly completing. See video on the left for an example 2.|
|Removal of Instantly.sg branding||There will no Instantly.sg branding on any part of our set up.|
- 1 You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at $30.
- 2 Note that we will only provide the software for our live digital mosaic. You will need to provide a laptop (with internet connection), projector and a projection screen. If you cannot provide these items, please reach out to us separately. We can provide them to you at a small fee.
For our photo mosaic wall service, we will arrive 2 hours beforehand to set up.
We will require the following logistics:
- A space of 3m by 3m (may differ if you have a large photo mosaic wall)
- Space to be near to a power point
- 1 table
- If you or your venue is not able to provide this. Kindly let us know. We will prepare our own tables accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I do not have enough photos to complete the photo mosaic?
Our photo mosaic wall software has a special algorithm which will make sure that your photo mosaic completes by the time your event ends. If your photo source do not have enough photos, our software will reuse available photos in the photo source to complete the photo mosaic wall in time.
I have my own photographers for my event. Are you able to use photos taken by my photographer to complete the photo mosaic?
Yes. As mentioned above, one feature of our photo mosaic wall service is that we can get photos from a variety of sources. Put it simply, as long as we can work out a way to get the photos from your photographer automatically and periodically, then there is no issue at all.