180 Light Painting Time Stop
Our 180 Light Painting Time Stop booth is similar to our 180 Time Stop service. It uses multiple cameras (9 of them) firing at the same time, capturing photos from multiple angle. The only difference is now, the whole experience will take place in the dark. This is made possible as a result of our dark tent (which we will set up on site). Being in the dark will allow us to do light painting accordingly, creating interesting light streaks around your guests. The final output video will showcase your guests surrounded by colourful creative light streaks in a 180 angle. Lastly, we can post process the video to add in your brand/event’s branding. This will further allow your brand/event to gain exposure when these videos get shared on social media.
If your brand/event is looking for something unique, out of the norm and exhilarating, this will be the perfect service for you. Of course, if space permit, you can consider upping the game and use our 360 Bullet Time Light Painting service instead. It is similar to this service, except that it uses more cameras and it capture your guests in a 360 view.
How Does Our 180 Light Painting Time Stop Works
Grab a friend or two and enter our 180 Light Painting Time Stop booth. Be careful as the interior of the booth is completely dark. Strike a pose on the spot we’ve marked out.
When ready, our friendly staff will activate our 180 Light Painting Time Stop system. During this period of 4 to 7 seconds, keep extra still and do not move. Our staff will use our custom light painting sticks to paint out interesting light streaks behind and around you.
Once done, proceed out of our 180 Light Painting Time Stop booth. Our second assistant will assist you in emailing your very own 180 Light Painting Time Stop video to yourself.
Our 180 Light Painting Time Stop Booth Package
- Unlimited 180 Light Painting Time Stop videos
- Instant emailing of all 180 Light Painting Time Stop videos
- Option to include fully customised 180 light painting time stop video overlay design (with Instantly.sg branding) 1
- Option to add background music to final 180 light painting time stop video
- Choose one royalty free background music from our audio library
- Standard props provision
- Provision of dark tent 2
- Softcopies provision after event via our online gallery
- At least 1 staff on site
- 1 This refers to a fully customised branding design overlaying your 180 Light Painting Time Stop Video. Please see the video on the left/top (Canon PhotoMarathon Singapore 2019) for an example. We will work out the design for you based on your guidelines. You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at $30. Of course, this design overlay is optional. You can choose not to have it as well. The
- 2 Our dark tent is of size 2.5m by 2.5m by 2.2m (height). Please ensure that your event venue has a space of at least 3m by 3m for our setup. Do note that for the most ideal 180 light painting effect, the inside of the tent must be completely dark. As such, both the interior and exterior of our tent is in full black.
Our 180 Light Painting Time Stop Booth Add Ons
Below are a list of add ons compatible with our 180 Light Painting Time Stop service. For more pricing and details about each add on, feel free to reach out to us directly.
|Printed on 5mm thick hard foamboard. Price starts at $15 per piece for size within A3. For bigger sizes and other materials, please get in touch with us separately 1.
|Custom 180 Light Painting Time Stop video overlay animation
|With this add on, we will create a custom animation overlaying your 180 Light Painting Time Stop video 1.
|With this add on, our 180 Light Painting Time Stop booth will be enhanced to include our photo booth service. We will obtain the photo taken by the center camera of our camera array and then embed it into a fully customised printout design template. That printout will then be printed out instantly and passed to your guests. Features included in our photo booth service can be found HERE. Prices for this add on is as follows. If our service is up to 6h (within a day), then there will be an additional charge of $400. If our service is more than 6h (within a day), the additional charge will be $500. If you hire our service across multiple days, then the additional charge will be multiplied accordingly with the number of days.
|Removal of Instantly.sg branding
|There will no Instantly.sg branding on any part of our set up.
|Customised email message
|When guests email their 180 Light Painting Time Stop videos to themselves via our portal, the email message they received is fully customised.
|Live photo feed
|Videos taken by our 180 Light Painting Time Stop booth can be streamed in real time for projection 2. Please click HERE for more details.
|With this add on, your guests can WhatsApp their 180 Light Painting Time Stop video instantly to themselves. You can customise the text caption tagged to each WhatsApp message sent.
- 1 You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at $30.
- 2 Note that we will only provide the software for our Live Photo Feed. You will need to provide a laptop (with internet connection), projector and a projection screen.
For our 180 Light Painting Time Stop service, we will arrive 2.5 hours beforehand to set up. We will require the following logistics:
- A space of 3m by 3m
- Space to be near to a power point
- 2 tables. 1 for props, 1 for our printer
- If you or your venue is not able to provide this. Kindly let us know. We will prepare our own tables accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does your 180 Light Painting Time Stop service comes with an actual photographer?
No. Our 180 Light Painting Time Stop booth uses our own custom proprietary bullet time/matrix effect software to capture photos at various angles and then stitch them up to create a final output video. There is no photographer on site. Instead, we will have staff on site to activate the camera system and also to facilitate everything.
How long will it take before my guests can email their 180 Light Painting Time Stop GIF video they’ve taken to themselves?
The final 180 Light Painting Time Stop video will be available for your guests to email to themselves within 1 minute.
I’m not sure if my event venue has such a big space for your 180 Light Painting Time Stop booth. What should I do?
Contact us via our contact form or call us at +65 9247 6520. We will arrange a site visit to double check on everything.