180 BOOMERANG VIDEO BOOTH
If you feel that our normal Boomerang video booth is a little too normal/common and you want something similar that is more exciting and creative, then our 180 Boomerang Video Booth may be the more ideal service for you. Now, instead of keeping our camera in a static position, our 180 Boomerang Video Booth camera will be sliding slowly across a curve slider during the video capturing process. As such in the captured boomerang video, there will be a curving 180 visual effect. This effect combined with a boomerang effect (quicken video footage in loops), will result in a creative final masterpiece that will delight and WOW your guests.
How does our 180 Boomerang Video Booth works
Take some props, grab a friend or two and enter our 180 boomerang video booth. Strike your best pose in front of our backdrop. With our live view monitor in front of you, you can pose and position yourself accordingly.
When you are ready, our friendly assistant will start the video capturing process. After which, on the monitor in front of you, you can preview the 180 boomerang that has been captured.
Proceed out of our booth. Our assistant will assist you in getting your very own 180 boomerang video emailed to yourself.
Our 180 Boomerang Video Booth Package
- Unlimited 180 boomerang video capture
- Instant emailing of all 180 boomerang videos 1
- Option to include fully customised 180 boomerang video overlay design (with Instantly.sg branding) 2
- Option to add background music to final 180 boomerang video
- Choose one royalty free background music from our audio library
- Standard props provision
- Choose 1 backdrop from our standard range 3
- Softcopies provision after event via our online gallery
- At least 1 staff on site
- 1 Your guests can instantly email the 180 boomerang video (which is in mp4 format) to themselves after their video have been captured. The email will be fired from our emailing system (an Instantly.sg email address) and is in our standard default email template. If you wish to customise the email content, you can do this via our customised email message add on (see below).
- 2 The 180 boomerang video on the left is an example 180 boomerang video with a fully customised overlay. We will work out this overlay design for you and you can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at $30.
- 3 Do note that because of this service, given our usual backdrop size (240cm wide by 230cm height) our camera will capture areas/footages beyond the backdrop. This is usually not an issue as long as there are no unsightly stuff at that area. If you are particularly concerned about this, we would suggest you take a customised backdrop instead. This customised backdrop covers a much larger area and will ensure that no or lesser areas/footages beyond the backdrop will be captured. See below under Add Ons for more details.
Our 180 Boomerang Video Booth Add Ons
Below are a list of add ons compatible with our 180 boomerang video booth. For more pricing and details about each add on, feel free to reach out to us directly.
|Customised props||Printed on 5mm thick hard foamboard. Price starts at $15 per piece for size within A3. For bigger sizes and other materials, please get in touch with us separately 1.|
|Customised backdrop||Made of foamboard. 2 pieces of 235cm by 235cm foamboard placed at an angle. Please note that the lead time for manufacturing a customised backdrop is about 3 to 4 working days.|
|Live photo feed||Photos taken by our 180 Boomerang Video Booth can be streamed in real time for projection 2. Please click HERE for more details.|
|Removal of Instantly.sg branding||There will no Instantly.sg branding on any part of our set up.|
|Mini branding enclosure||Our whole 180 Boomerang Video Booth system will be enclosed in a mini branded column structure.|
|Full branding enclosure||Our whole 180 Boomerang Video Booth system will be enclosed in a fully branded enclosure of dimensions 2.2m (L), 1.8m (B), and height of 2m.|
|WhatsApp station||With this add on, your guests can WhatsApp their 180 boomerang videos instantly to themselves. You can customise the text caption tagged to each WhatsApp message sent.|
|Customised email message||When guests email their 180 boomerang videos to themselves via our portal, the email message they received is fully customised.|
|Photo booth capability||With this add on, our 180 boomerang video booth system will be enhanced to include our photo booth service. Think of it like a 2 in 1. Upon arriving at our booth, your guests will be able to choose to either take a photo or record a 180 boomerang video. Features included for our photo booth service can be found HERE. Please note that this price of $400 is only for 2 hours of photo booth capability add on. For every additional hour, price is at $110. Also, in such case, the 180 boomerang video overlay design will be adapted from the photo booth printout design.|
- 1 You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at $30.
- 2 Note that we will only provide the software for our Live Photo Feed. You will need to provide a laptop (with internet connection), projector and a projection screen.
For our 180 boomerang video booth service, we will arrive 1.5 hours beforehand to set up.
We will require the following logistics:
- A space of 3m by 3m
- Space to be near to a power point
- 1 table for our props
- If you or your venue is not able to provide this. Kindly let us know. We will prepare our own tables accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does your 180 boomerang video booth service come with an actual videographer?
No. We used our own system to capture the videos. It is a fully automated system. We will always optimise the system at your event to obtain the best optimal effect.
How long will it take before my guests can email the 180 boomerang video they've taken to themselves?
The final video will be made available for your guests to email it to themselves within 1 minute.
What is the difference between your normal Boomerang video booth and this 180 Boomerang video booth?
The main difference is that the camera of our 180 Boomerang Video Booth is attached to a curve slider. During the capturing processing, the camera will be sliding slowly across this curve slider, creating a 180 curving effect. There is no curved slider in our normal Boomerang video booth and the camera is always on a static position.
Where can I see your backdrop range?
Kindly visit HERE to take a look at our available backdrops