green screen video booth
Create a unique branding experience with our Green Screen Video Booth. Using proprietary green screen technology, our green screen video booth will be able to digitally embed and replace green portion of a recorded video with a static background image or a video footage relevant to your brand or event. It is highly suitable for corporate events such as experiential marketing campaigns, product launches or roadshows.
Below is a green screen video we did for an experiential marketing campaign for Bvlgari. We first record a short video (with sound) of the guests reciting a script. Then, our green screen technology kicks in to replace the green background with a still image.
How Does Our Green Screen Video Booth Works
Position yourself in front of our camera. With our live view monitor in front of you, you can see yourself in real time. Pose and position accordingly. If you wish, grab a friend or two to join you.
When ready, our friendly green screen video booth assistant will activate the camera. Instantly, our camera will start the recording process. Strike some poses, jump, dance, just do anything you like! You can see the recording process via a progress bar on the screen.
Once done, our Green Screen Video Booth software will then automatically replace the green portion in the video with the digital image/video background. Our second assistant will then assist you with regards to emailing the green screen video to yourself.
Our Green Screen Video Booth Package
Below is a Green Screen Boomerang Video we did for Parkway Hospitals. We replaced the green portion of the recorded Boomerang video with a video footage of a snowing scenery.
- Instant emailing of all green screen videos 1
- Option to decide on video recording duration 2
- 1 high resolution digital background 3
- Option to include fully customised green screen video overlay design (with Instantly.sg branding) 4
- Audio recording
- Standard props provision
- Softcopies provision after event via our online gallery
- At least 1 staff on site
- 1 Your guests can instantly email the video (which is in mp4 format) to themselves after their green screen video have been captured. The email will be fired from our emailing system (an Instantly.sg email address) and is in our standard default email template. If you wish to customise the email content, you can do this via our customised email message add on (see below).
- 2 By default, we will set the video recording duration to be 1 minute. For past experience, this is usually more than enough. If your guests finish their recording before the 1 minute is up, we can stop the recording too. The maximum video recording duration you can set is 2 minutes.
- 3 Note that this is a still static image. You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at $30. If you require a animated digital background (ie, a video footage like the snowing scenery for the video on the left), please see below Add Ons section.
- 4 This refers to the fully customised branding design overlaying each green screen video. We will work out the design for you based on your guidelines. You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at $30. Of course, this design overlay is optional. You can choose not to have it as well.
Our Green Screen Video Booth Add Ons
Below are a list of add ons compatible with our green screen video booth. For more pricing and details about each add on, feel free to reach out to us directly.
|Customised props||Printed on 5mm thick hard foamboard. Price starts at $15 per piece for size within A3. For bigger sizes and other materials, please get in touch with us separately 1.|
|Video background||With this add on, the green portion from the recorded video will be replaced with a video footage. We will source the video for you based on your guidelines and provide you with up to 5 options to choose from. Subsequently, after you have chosen the 1 option that best fits your criteria, you will have 2 more revisions whereby we will then do some minor simple editing (such as brightness, contrast, and scaling edition etc.) on the video for you. Thereafter, every subsequent revision is at $30.|
|Photo booth capability||With this add on, our green screen video booth system will be enhanced to include our green screen photo booth service. Think of it like a 2 in 1. Upon arriving at our booth, your guests will be able to choose to either take a photo or record a green screen video. Features included for our green screen photo booth service can be found HERE. Please note that this price of $400 is only for 2 hours of green screen photo booth capability add on. For every additional hour, price is at $110. Also, in such case, the green screen video overlay design will be adapted from the green screen photo booth printout design.|
|Removal of Instantly.sg branding||There will no Instantly.sg branding on any part of our set up.|
|Customised email message||When guests email their videos to themselves via our portal, the email message they received is fully customised.|
|Mini branding enclosure||Our whole green screen video booth system will be enclosed in a mini branded column structure.|
|Full branding enclosure||Our whole green screen video booth system will be enclosed in a fully branded enclosure of dimensions 2.2m (L), 1.8m (B), and height of 2m.|
|Live photo feed||Videos taken by our green screen video booth can be streamed in real time for projection 2. Please click HERE for more details.|
|WhatsApp station||With this add on, your guests can WhatsApp their videos instantly to themselves. You can customise the text caption tagged to each WhatsApp message sent.|
|Additional video/static background||With this add on, your guests will be able to have their recorded video footage placed against more than 1 background (video or static background). Note that our green screen video booth can support up to 5 different digital static/video backgrounds. We will source these static/video backgrounds for you based on your guidelines.|
- 1 You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at $30. For bigger sizes and other materials, please get in touch with us separately.
- 2 Note that we will only provide the software for our Live Photo Feed. You will need to provide a laptop (with internet connection), projector and a projection screen.
For our Green Screen Video Booth service, we will arrive 1.5 hours beforehand to set up.
We will require the following logistics:
- A space of 3m by 3m
- Space to be near to a power point
- 2 tables. 1 for props, 1 for our printer
- If you or your venue is not able to provide this. Kindly let us know. We will prepare our own tables accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does your green screen video booth comes with an actual videographer?
No. Our green screen video booth uses our own custom green screen video booth software to capture the video. We’ve created our green screen video booth software such that your guests can see themselves live in the monitor positioned in front of them. As such, they can pose and position themselves accordingly. We will always have one green screen video booth assistant present on site to guide your guests accordingly. Once all is good, he/she will start the recording process via activation of our green screen video booth software.
How long will it take before my guests can email the video they’ve taken to themselves?
Generally speaking, a green screen video will be made available for your guests to email it to themselves within 1 minute. However, do note that for green screen video with longer duration, sound recording, or video background, the time required to process each video will increase accordingly.
What is the difference between your Green Screen Video Booth and your SFX Green Screen Video Booth?
The concept behind our normal green screen video booth is pretty straight forward. We recorded a footage of your guests, and then put this footage over a static still background or a video footage. There is no manipulation done to the recorded footage (of your guests). However, for our SFX green screen video booth, we do real time editing and manipulation to the recorded footage. Some examples of the kind of editing and manipulation our SFX green screen video booth does are scaling, changing opacity, and rotating. The manipulated footage are then added onto/overlay a video footage to create interesting creative effects.