180 Time Stop
Our 180 Time Stop booth (also known as Time Freeze, Bullet Time or Matrix effect) is a multi lens camera system that capture a moment simultaneously from multiple angles. Instantly, our custom time stop software will then stitch up the captured images automatically to create a 3-Dimensional animated GIF video.
Because we are triggering all the nine cameras at exactly the same time, creative and interesting effects can be created. For instance, if someone is doing a jump shot, the final 180 Time Stop video will depict him/her floating in midair viewed from multiple angles!
If your brand/event is looking for something out of the norm and exciting, this will be the perfect service for you.
How Does Our 180 Time Stop Booth Works
Grab a friend or two and strike a pose on the spot we’ve marked out.
When ready, our friendly staff will activate our 180 time stop system to capture shots from our multiple cameras.
Once done, our second assistant will then assist you with regards to emailing the 180 time stop GIF video to yourself.
Our 180 Time Stop Booth Package
Below are two 180 Time Stop videos from our past events. The first video showcases a 180 Time Stop video without a customised video overlay. The other video showcases a 180 Time Stop video with a customised video overlay.
- Instant emailing of all 180 Time Stop videos
- Option to include fully customised 180 time stop video overlay design (with Instantly.sg branding) 1
- Option to add background music to final 180 time stop video
- Choose one royalty free background music from our audio library
- Standard props provision
- Fully customised 2D digitally printed backdrop 2
- Softcopies provision after event via our online gallery
- At least 1 staff on site
- 1 This refers to a fully customised branding design overlaying your 180 Time Stop Video. An example will be the L’Officiel 180 Time Stop video on the left/top. We will work out the design for you based on your guidelines. You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at $30. Of course, this design overlay is optional. You can choose not to have it as well. In such case it will be like the clicknetwork 180 Time Stop Video on the left/top.
- 2 This backdrop is formed by using 2 pieces of 2.35m (height) by 2.35m (width) foamboard backdrop joined together at an angle. We will set up our own structure to hold up this foamboard backdrop. You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at $30.
Our 180 Time Stop Booth Add Ons
Below are a list of add ons compatible with our Revolve 360 Video Booth. For more pricing and details about each add on, feel free to reach out to us directly.
|Printed on 5mm thick hard foamboard. Price starts at $15 per piece for size within A3. For bigger sizes and other materials, please get in touch with us separately 1.
|Custom 180 video overlay animation
|With this add on, we will create a custom animation overlaying your 180 Time Stop video 1. See the video on the left/top for an example.
|With this add on, our 180 Time Stop booth will be enhanced to include our photo booth service. We will obtain the photo taken by the center camera of our camera array and then embed it into a fully customised printout design template. That printout will then be printed out instantly and passed to your guests. Features included in our photo booth service can be found HERE. Prices for this add on is as follows. If our service is up to 6h (within a day), then there will be an additional charge of $400. If our service is more than 6h (within a day), the additional charge will be $500. If you hire our service across multiple days, then the additional charge will be multiplied accordingly with the number of days.
|Removal of Instantly.sg branding
|There will no Instantly.sg branding on any part of our set up.
|Customised email message
|When guests email their 180 Time Stop videos to themselves via our portal, the email message they received is fully customised.
|Live photo feed
|Videos taken by our 180 Time Stop video booth can be streamed in real time for projection 2. Please click HERE for more details.
|With this add on, your guests can WhatsApp their 180 Time Stop video instantly to themselves. You can customise the text caption tagged to each WhatsApp message sent.
- 1 You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at $30.
- 2 Note that we will only provide the software for our Live Photo Feed. You will need to provide a laptop (with internet connection), projector and a projection screen.
For our 180 Time Stop service, we will arrive 2.5 hours earlier to set up.
We will require the following logistics:
- A space of 4m by 3m
- Access to 2 x 13amp power socket
- 2 tables. 1 for props, 1 for our printer
- If you or your venue is not able to provide this. Kindly let us know. We will prepare our own tables accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does your 180 Time Stop Booth comes with an actual photographer?
No. Our 180 Time Stop booth uses our own custom time stop software to capture multiple photos at various angles and then stitch them up to form a GIF video. There is no photographer on site. Instead, we will have staff on site to activate the cameras and system.
How long will it take before my guests can email the 180 Time Stop GIF video they’ve taken to themselves?
The 180 Time Stop GIF video will be made available for your guests to email it to themselves within 1 minute.
I’m not sure if my event venue has such a big space for your 180 Time Stop booth. What should I do?
Get in touch with us via our contact form or call us at . We will then arrange to do a site visit to double check everything.