WhatsApp Instant Print
Other than using our smartphone for communication purposes, the fact is, most of us use our smartphone as a camera as well. Just visit any event, and you will be sure to see people taking our their smartphones to capture photos and happenings. Instead of keeping all these photos as soft copies on one’s smartphone, with our WhatsApp Instant Print service, your guests can now have these photos printed out instantly. All they have to do, is WhatsApp the photo they haven taken to us. Our automated WhatsApp Instant Print system will then automatically embed the photo with your event’s custom design printout template and get it printed out instantly.
This service is particularly ideal if you wish to have an instant print service for an event whereby your guests are not that Instagram savy (ie, our Live Instagram Printing service will not be suitable) but you would still wish for them to take photos using their own smartphones and getting these photos printed out.
To view more images from our WhatsApp Instant Print events, please click HERE
How Does Our WhatsApp Instant Print Works
Take a photo using your smartphone.
WhatsApp the photo to us. Do note that you do not have to manually add our number into your smartphone contact list before you can WhatsApp us. We will display our QR code around, and all you have to do is use your smartphone to scan this QR code. After which, you will be re-directed to WhatsApp and a conservation between you and us will appear.
Photos will be processed and will then automatically appear on our printing portal. Proceed to our printing portal to select the photo that you wish to print.
Selected photo will be embedded on the event’s custom design printout template, and get printed out instantly
Our WhatsApp Instant Print Package
- Unlimited printouts
- Choose 1 printout size out of the available 5 options (see next tab)
- Fully customised printout design (with Instantly.sg branding) 1
- Protective plastic sleeves for all printouts
- Provision of QR code
- Upon scanning this QR code, guests will be directed automatically to WhatsApp and a conservation between the guest and us will start
- We will display this QR code prominently
- Softcopies provision after event via our online gallery
- At least 1 high speed printer
- At least 1 staff on site
- 1 You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at $30.
|Wallet (single sided)||7.6cm x 5.1cm|
|Wallet (double sided)||7.6cm x 5.1cm|
|Half 4R (single sided)||10.2cm x 7.6cm|
|4R (single sided)||15.2cm x 10.2cm|
- 1 To view more information about our various printout sizes, please click HERE
- 2 For our Wallet (double sided) printout size, we don’t actually print on double side. We print out one single sided printout and then fold it into two to achieve the double sided effect. Please visit Wallet (double sided) to take a look at an illustration for better understanding.
Our WhatsApp Instant Print Add Ons
|Customised props||Printed on 5mm thick hard foamboard. Price starts at $15 per piece for size within A3. For bigger sizes and other materials, please get in touch with us separately. 1||$15 per piece|
|Customised instruction board (A2 size)||This board will consist of instructions on how to utilise our WhatsApp Instant Print service 1||$30
|Live Photo Feed||Photos received and processed by our WhatsApp Instant Print system can be streamed in real time for projection.||$150
|Removal of Instantly.sg branding||There will no Instantly.sg branding on any part of our set up.||$100
|Branding Enclosure||Our whole WhatsApp Instant Print system will be enclosed in a fully branded structure.||$450
- 1 You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at $30. For bigger sizes and other materials, please get in touch with us separately.
For our WhatsApp Instant Print service, we will arrive 1 hour beforehand to set up.
We will require the following logistics:
- A space of 2m by 2m
- Space to be near to a power point
- 1 table
- If you or your venue is not able to provide this. Kindly let us know. We will prepare our own tables accordingly.
Other than WhatsApp, can guests send over their photos via other social messaging apps?
Unfortunately as of now, our system only accept photos sent to us via WhatsApp